I moved contents of my blog here sometime back and finally got to do a post on my move! (phew)
I was blogging on madhouse.in for a couple of years. Reasons why i started blogging on madhouse was:
- madhouse.in was the domain where my first company was hosted. I had the domain name with me after the business’ acquisition. Emotional tinge as it had – i chose to convert that into my blog space. Sameer did the same too.
- Blogging from blogger earlier, moving to my own domain was a good feeling
Why have i moved here now?
- Having moved on in life, after 2 years of Morpheus, i realized that there is no point getting overtly emotional about a few things. The madhouse chapter was over and why not give away the domain name too – was the thought in Sameer and my mind. We resisted it for a while, though.
- We were looking to move away from wordpress – our madhouse blogs was on that platform, as there were some issues we were facing. Had read an ample lot about Posterous and its simplicity and readiness.
- Finally, when we decided to move, we thought we’d check .me domains as they were cool and both Sameer and I could have our own names – as we were nandini.madhouse.in and Sameer – respectively!
- And so, here i am writing my first blog on nandini.me 🙂
Moving on, is a very important aspect in life. A more-so important thing for an entrepreneur. Learn and move on to rectify to scale the path of success. If you get too stuck onto something – then, its a disaster thats waiting!
Also, moving on has the excitement of the new – possibilities, ideas, successes.
Equally important is to listen to logic, but act with humility!
Watch this space for more regular posts from me! (Its more a note to me than you guys – i got to write at a faster pace – got a ton blogpost ideas brewing in my mind!)